Wednesday, February 22, 2012

LaMe. LaMe. NiGhT

It's windy, quiet, late and I'm missing my Husband. You can only check your email, facebook and pinterest so many times in one night. I'm too exhausted to do anything worth while, but I would really like to stay awake long enough to see Landon's face at least once before this day ends.

On my way home from work I went shopping with my mom then went to my sister-in-laws to barrow some cute clothes and waste a little time with the nephew. Good thing Landon sent me a text that he's on his way home, now I only need to keep myself awake for another 30 minutes. I sure wish I could get caught up in a good book, but reading puts me to sleep... I'd probably have better luck turning into a night owl rather than keeping my eyes open long enough to finish one page.

Here's to a REALLY long get ready for bed routine tonight!

No comments: