Friday, February 10, 2012

GrAdUaTeD!

I graduated with my BSN in December...seriously so nice to be done! The ceremony started at 1:00 and I have awesome in-laws that look everyone to lunch before. Right after I walked we all left because we had a wedding luncheon to get to in West Jordan.

It's great to be graduated, but someday I want to go back. It's kind of a dream of mine to be a pediatric NP. However, I think this is a far into the future dream maybe 10-15 years.

My dad took most of the pictures on his camera at my graduation, but here is one of Kim and Me.

This lady is amazing! She started the ADN program at the same time as me and then we both went on to get our Bachelors. She has three kids and just got accepted to nurse anesthesia school.

I had a lot of people tell me that once I graduate I won't have as much free time as I think. It's true. Somehow, all that time I spent on homework has been filled up already.

No comments: