Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ThE AlMoSt VaCaTIoN...

Yesterday Landon got home from golfing and he had a nice little sunburn on his arms and face...it made me want to be out in the sun.

We started looking at package deals for one night stay and golfing in Mesquite or St. George. Well everything was a little more than we wanted to spend so instead we scheduled a couples massage for 9pm tonight. Then I get to thinking...well, that won't work Landon is supposed to be at work.

Good thing we weren't already on the road to Mesquite when our fun little getaway was grounded by the reminder that someone had to get to work by 5 the next day.

We rescheduled our massages for 2 o'clock today. It was fabulous. I made sure to say I wanted a light massage so that I didn't experience the same soreness the next day that I had last time...so far so good.

It has been fun spending the last two days with my hubby! Too bad his spring break ends tomorrow and it's back to the usual routine.

Hopefully there will be a weekend getaway in the near future

1 comment:

Lyndi Daly said...

I love your new profile picture! Lucky on the massage! That would be so nice! Glad you aren't sore!