Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer Fun

We went boating a Bear Lake for a weekend, no sickness this trip, well except for Tennyson, poor kid. It was much better for everyone. Only one injury...I now have 9 toe nails.

We went to the Bee's game with Landon's family, but we both went right from work and forgot the camera. I've never been into baseball, but Landon tries to teach me the rules so that I will. It was super super hot that night and they lost at the very end, but We both got free shirts out of it.

We went boating with friends and my family too.


Sorry about the head taking up most of the picture

Here's Jeremy wakeboarding and then Jeremy with Kayson



Landon and Tyler on the Tube


My family always goes to the Ogden Rodeo..I usually get sick, but this time I took medicine before we left and it was great.




We went to Lagoon with the Turners and had a lot of fun with the little girls. Breckyn wanted to go on every single ride and was really excited for the rocket and then we found out she was too short. She was really bummed that she had to ride flying aces and paratroopers instead. Maybe next year you'll be tall enough Breck.

Last night we went swimming at the Farmington pool with my family. Landon had fun doing front flips of the low dive and double backflips off the high dive..but today he's a little sore.












I love summer! We've had lots of fun and are sad summer is coming to an end.

1 comment:

Lyndi Daly said...

Amy your little nephew is so cute! It's always sad when summer ends! You guys were busy! See you at Thanksgiving!