Friday, August 13, 2010

BiRtHDay!

Landon's birthday was pretty much celebrated for an entire week! Since we were both going to be working on August 7th we decided to celebrate it on the 31st. I gave him a nice, big, gear bag so that he can keep all of his motorcycle stuff together. He went riding, I went to a baby shower and then we were going to go golfing with his parents.

Once again it rained...so we settled with going out to dinner. Thanks Jim and Candace for taking us to Texas Road House. It was delicious.
On the 8th we had dinner with both of our families at the Daly's. My brother's birthday is on the 5th so we did a double celebration. It was a lot of fun to have everyone there! I tried to decorate a cake, nothing spectacular...


I had the idea, Candace made the cake and frosted it, Danica helped me with the water and sand trap and then Jeremy added the Tee box. Thanks for everyone's help, I think you can tell what it is..22 that's rough!

This is the fifth birthday I've celebrated with Landon...doesn't that sound like a lot. Thanks for the money, saws and drill, now we need a house to try them out on..more specifically a house of our own.

Hope you had a fun birthday Landon, I love you.

No comments: