Thursday, May 27, 2010

Graduation!!

I did it! I graduated April 23rd and it felt great. I'm finally done with Nursing school, I almost couldn't imagine this day. The anticipation, the anxiety of graduation being over and the NCLEX being that much closer. It was fun to celebrate with family and the good friends I made along the way.






Could we look any happier?

Good ol' Jeff...the one lonesome guy

I had to put this picture in because it's the last one I have with my grandpa.
I'm so grateful he was there for this day!

Stucki Family

Daly Family

After graduation we headed to Red Lobster for dinner with the whole family. It was fun to spend time with both my family and Landon's.
Thanks for all the graduation gifts! It made graduating that much better.


Now on a side note...I thought I was done with school, but I'm going back.
I'll be a college girl again in the fall for two more years. I got accepted to the BSN program. I didn't think I would be so excited to go back to school when I just graduated, but I can't wait. I know it'll be really beneficial for me and this is the best timing to do more school.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Congratulations! It is such a great accomplishment!

On a side note, how awesome does Jim look in that family picture. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*wiping tears from my eyes* things are always more entertaining with him around.