Thursday, May 6, 2010

For the Record

Today...
I cleaned the house, which consisted of doing the dishes, finishing the laundry, dusting shelves that haven't been dusted and organizing
I also vacuumed on Monday and again Today (not because it needed it) because Everything just feels REALLY clean when I can see the vacuum lines in the carpet.
I even did a little crocheting
I went shopping and dreamed about everything I want to buy for my one day house or children and about the things I want to create/sew/decorate with
I did a little grocery shopping
I spent time with my mom
I made Chicken Enchiladas (which would make for a successful day all on its own, because I don't make a completely homemade meal too often, I blame it on working 11 hour days and still needing to do homework)
I now have the summer and no school so I guess this means that I'm turning over a new leaf and setting new goals...here's to me trying to be little mrs homemaker!

Our ENTIRE apartment is spotless..too bad "entire" only includes two bedrooms, kitchen (more like a hall), living room and bathroom. Oh well. Today was very successful.

I'm off to a good start!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Perfect!

You know.....if you want, oh I don't know, "practice" on a larger living space you are MORE than welcome,anytime, to perfect your skills at my house!

EricksonFamilly said...

Amy I had No idea you had a Blog....