Thursday, February 4, 2010

LOVE

Being married has made February a lot of fun. We kicked it off by making sugar cookies. Some of the hearts and lips we cut out are a little distorted because the dough stuck to the counter and was hard to get off, but other than that it was a blast. We made pink frosting and way too many cookies!
I put out our valentines decorations..sadly I only have two. I love all the decorations, but I've told myself that as soon as they go on sale after the holiday then I can buy them for next year! On the bright side as the years go on I guess the collection of decorations will multiply. As for February and I things I love:


  • I love having a day off from work and school that I can spend with Landon
  • I love pickles
  • I love String Cheese
  • I love being married
  • I love when the sun shines in the winter
  • I love vacations...warm ones that involve the Lake
  • I love sleeping in a tent when it rains at night
  • I love being in love
  • I love being a Primary Teacher
  • I love children
  • I love taking care of people
  • I love how our apartment feels when it's really clean
  • I love laying in bed and laughing or talking
  • I love taking naps, love. love. naps a lot.
  • I love being married to my best friend
  • I love watching fire works
  • I love living close to our families
  • I love my parents and am so lucky to have 3 great brothers
  • I love that I married into a wonderful family
  • I love watching movies
  • I love that Landon and I were married in the temple and will be together forever
  • I love my Savior
  • I love the Gospel and the strength and comfort that it brings
  • I love how Landon can always make me laugh

No comments: