Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DRUM ROLL...

I registered for my last semester of classes!!

I could only be happier if Thanksgiving was here and finals were over. The end is in sight and I'm so excited for precepting to be here. I was supposed to be at Primary Children's Hospital, but at the last minute Weber State lost the spots they had so now I'm just waiting to find out if I'll be at Ogden Regional during January (not looking forward to driving up there 3 times a week in bad weather) or LDS during February. I'm really disappointed to not be at Primarys because I wanted to be with kids, but either way I'll learn a lot.

I probably won't see hardly anyone during the month of precepting. Doing 36 hours a week at the hospital and working for 15 plus going to school, taking tests, sleeping and trying to keep up with cleaning and maybe cooking every now and then doesn't leave a lot of time for anything else. Good thing my husband helps with everything around the house and even cooks if I ask him to. Precepting will be over before I know it and then it's smooth sailing from there.
As busy as nursing school has been I love it!

2 comments:

Danica said...

Sounds like you are going to be busy. Did you get your stitching done? Also, did you like the chicken Landon made for dinner? How did it turn out?

Amy said...

I still have a ways to go, I'm diligently working on it though, just haven't had a lot of time lately. Yeah it turned out good, I was glad he made something becuase I was starving when I got home. Did he call you to see how to cook it or something? haha