Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nocturnal

3:00 am
Landon: "Hey babe could you give me some space"
Me: (in a quiet, tired and confused tone)"How much space do you need? I'm on my half"
Landon opens his eyes "Sorry, I love you" as he falls back asleep

A couple weeks later

1:30 am
I wake up to Landon standing at the end of the bed pulling on the blankets. I asked him what he was doing. He mumbled something and two seconds later was back in bed. Morning comes and I leave for work before he gets up so we don't talk about it. Later he calls me, I ask him why he got out of bed during the night and was pulling on the blankets. We laughed about it for a while. He didn't even remember this until I asked him, but he still had no answer as for what he was doing.

My conclusion: He sleep talks, sleep walks, and can be entertaining even in the middle of the night.

Good thing we like each other or he wouldn't want to share the bed and I wouldn't be ok with my sleep being interrupted.

1 comment:

Cherelish said...

Haha! Glad I could make you laugh!